Earn to Die 2: Exodus Earn to Die 2: Exodus

its a good game but I dont have a smartphone/tablet so I cant get the mobile version. How about make a PC version?

Pakamari Pakamari

Ideas For Improvement:
- Add powerups, mainly one for a temporary speed boost
- Add option to stop map from rotating with you, it can be a pain to track the zombies.
- Sometimes chests are in weird spots that you have to roll the ball around a bit and hope it attaches
- Sometimes after collecting enough items your character is unable to roll the ball but instead pushes it slowly and makes it drag, this can be quite annoying when trying to outrun zombies.
- Allow full use of WASD keys, if this is similar to katamari you could run backwards too.

Purrmageddon Purrmageddon

Could be better.
I would of rather used my points to buy upgrades instead of just being given an upgrade every level.
Last level should of been some kind of boss that had a ton of gun ports firing down at you and you would have to destroy them all to win.
The acid gun kind of becomes very sucky in the later levels, maybe apply the guns upgrades to it as well? It would of been epic to be spewing out 5 streams of acid at once
There is also a huge lack of variety, would of liked to see more variety in the main weapon.

GatherX GatherX

Murgee Auto Mouse Clicker 1.0 made short work of this.
Finished in 1:59:30.892

Idle Farmer Idle Farmer

Bugs/Ideas for improvement.
Wife doesnt seem to collect eggs as advertised. I will come back 20-30 minutes later to find the chickens just sitting there waiting to be moved out of the way to grab the eggs and the total amount of eggs collected being 0...

Wife seriously needs a buff to the watering plants. I have like 50 points into the watering skill and it BARELY raises the water meter.

Seeds get ridiculously expensive past Level 2 Tomatoes.

Instead of just insta-selling all items, you should have a more active markplace setup which you can sell what you want, and over time the prices per items change.

Eggs should payout more initially.

Needs expandable plots. 4 Is too small, I want to be able to buy more plots of land to utilize.

Make the wife actually help with the farming, she is so lazy.

If you make it so more plots are obtainable, maybe add hired help that works for pay.

Junjo responds:

Does your wife have some skill point on the "col.eggs" skill? she needs at least one to learn that skill.

The watering skill does NOT raises the bar (well it do when the plant is 100% grown), but make all plants grow like if they where watered for the time shown by the skill. The idea is just to be a help to increase the growing speed while you are idle, not to water for you (what is an active bonus).

92 second basketball 92 second basketball

There is a bug, when times up you have to reload the game as pressing play again gives you anywhere from 1-5 seconds before you get stopped by the times up.

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

Its a fun game dont get me wrong, but it could be better.
My general gripes and suggestions as follows:
1. It feels way slower than the original with having to stop and do tasks.
2. Reload speed does feel a tad too slow in the beginning.
3. When zombies got stuck on the hood sometimes I would be hit with some kind of lag that would make the game act about 3 seconds behind when I clicked, moved my mouse or anything. I was in full screen mode so I dont know if it was because of that.
4. It would be nice if car had a bit of a higher top speed.
5. You should make it when doing the quick steering left and right, left and right there is a chance to knock off the zombies on the hood.

Evil-Dog responds:

It is slower on purpose, it's a different game.

Just A Trim Please Just A Trim Please

I dig the music.
Game was pretty easy beat all levels in about 10 mins.

Seven Jumps Seven Jumps

I feel like its cheating me. By level 3 or 4, whenever I get 3 steps up and run to the edge of the screen to outrun a gap, a gap appears on the other side right where im standing causing me to fall into either an enemy or another gap, either way in the end I kept getting back to step one and just couldnt seem to get higher than the 3rd step.

Super Mario POWPOWPOW Super Mario POWPOWPOW

You can run, and you can jump, but you cant do both?
I can hold the run, run in a direction but cannot jump till I let go of the direction? Lame.

D-SuN responds:

I think your keyboard is broken :S